Hale House is a Heritage listed building, built circa 1925. It was selected for refurbishment and additions to transform it into Office for the Department of the Premier and Cabinet to a high standard befitting the heads of Government of Western Australia.
Once the site of the Hale House School. The refurbished ground floor will contain ceremonial entrance, reception and waiting rooms, a fully glazed court yard, offices and meeting rooms, cabinet room and lounge along with kitchens . Materials for the refurbishment have been sensitively selected in sympathy to the heritage qualities of the existing building to ensure a continuity of design and original details and finishes reinstated where possible.
Return to project portfolio.